Prometheus Ignition System - 150DM
The Prometheus Ignition System is designed for critical marine and off-road applications to safeguard against ignition system failures. This patent pending system has several built-in features that protect against dangerous weather hazards.
- Built-in self-protection system that monitors output current and internal operating temperatures, which provides protection from bad coils, faulty wiring, and system failures.
- Unlike other ignition systems on the market, the Prometheus goes into system protect-mode and does not self-destruct or damage other systems.
- Great for racing applications that do not use an alternator.
- User-adjustable Rev Limiter that works with 4-, 6- or 8-cylinder engines.
- Works with points, OEM, aftermarket electronic or magnetic crank systems.
- Uses less power than competitor ignition systems, while providing superior performance!
- Works with any negative ground and 12V electrical system with a distributor.
- Comes with a Tachometer Output wire that can also trigger a shift light or any add-on RPM activated devices.
150 mJ up to 12,000 RPM
Only 750mA per 1000 RPM